Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ok

So, yah, it has been a while. Today was the first day that I have ridden since the Leavenworth cross race. Rode with Franklin on the road (for the first time in months), on my new Look. Sweet bike indeed. I was cleaning my cross bike today and I discovered a bunch of flesh stuck to the non-drive side caliper of my rear brake from when I swung my right leg through for a dismount and got it hooked. I left it there, sort of a good luck charn I guess...So, Alicia and Dillon are gone for Thanksgiving, I am home alone. No worries, tho, I went and had Mexican food tonight, plus a Boulevard Wheat, and then I set up a RC course in the living room and messed around. Nice. So, not a lot else going on. Just hanging out, being dad, and working. We are busy at work, it is that time of the year. Everyone wants their movies transferred asap, and we have a lot of new stuff going on. I swear, I have made at least 5 hard drives every day. When I came in on Monday, my 8 shelves were full, and there were orders stacked up on the floor. So, I have been editing film till I am about to pass out. Tomorrow I am riding again, lifting again in my quest to gain huge amounts of weight, replacing the plugs in my car, maybe washing my car, cleaning the lawn, and whatever else comes to mind. Oh yah, I will have a TON of stuff on ebay, I will post a link. Happy Thanksgiving!! Check out my race number in the pic below from Snake Alley 2004...Golden!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a cool pic.