Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've ridden my bike 3 times this week. I rode out to Froze Toes with Frank n' Beans on Sunday, just to talk to a few people. We were talking to Aaro Froese and caused him to miss the start of his race. Sorry man. Tuesday I rolled out on the trail on the Sobo and headed over to Grindstone for some single-track fun. I was a little concerned that the trails would be sloppy, but they were just soft. Very soft. I ended up riding a little harder then I wanted to. Yesterday I hit up Cosmo for more MTB. Soft, like riding thru sand. I am rolling a set of Schwalbe Smart Sam tires, I am trying to get a feel for them. Pretty good ride. I am hoping to get myself into racing shape in time for the Lawrence MTB race. I guess I have some work to do. Those trails are fun, tho, and I used to ride them all of the time. Not a lot else going on, work is busy, I have taken on yet more responsibilities. Dillon has an attitude problem. Alicia is doing good, just getting ready for her half marathon. Not a lot else. Sorry to be so boring.

No comments: