Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Maybe I need to blood dope...

I went and skipped the Tuesday night ride in favor of an off road ride at Cosmo with Jaysin last night. He kicked my ass for 2 very fast laps, he was on his single speed and I was on my suspension bike. Fuck, I am fat. I even made an "excuse" to stop and take a breather, I had a leaf stuck in my rear brake and it was rubbing on the tire and being very annoying. I could have reached back and pulled it off while riding (I have mad skills), but I wanted to have a reason to get off my bike and catch my breath. I felt pretty shitty the whole ride. Oh well, I guess you can't always be a winner, right? But you can be a weiner. Maybe I should take up downhill racing, you can be fat and smoke cigarettes and be competitive. What else...I have been playing the shit out of Guitar Hero on the 360. Almost 300 pages into Deathly Hallows, it is great so far. Work is busy. Dillon is growing. Alicia is doing good. Blah blah blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero rocks! Prozenberg, you weren't no slouch, you were hanging in there. Based off my lack luster performance on Wednesday & Thursday rides, I pushed the pain threshold a little too far on Tuesday, too much P&V. Feel free to say, "Jason, slow the f#%k down!" I seriously failed to pace myself.