Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey

Yah, I ate some turkey yesterday. We went over to the Kippenbergers house and had thanksgiving dinner. Very tasty. Drank some wine and beers. Good times indeed. I also have been mountain biking. I have a Cannondale Scalpel now, I think I am going to do some mountain bike racing next season, maybe ease back on the road scene a bit. Whatever, I am just having fun riding right now. Except, it was cold yesterday. What else...Dillon is growing like crazy. I guess thats to be expected, tho. Alicia is doing well, starting to wind down school (finally). I have been just doing the regular, work, hanging out with Alicia and Dillon, riding here and there, ebaying, videogames, etc. I ordered a few books off of amazon.com yesterday, a couple of Clive Barker novels. I have been listening to the new System of a Down album pretty much non stop. It is really good. Work is busy as usual, and pretty lame. I get everything all caught up, only to come back 2 days later to find us behind again. There are too many people working here that I dont know, it is really starting to get to me. Not a whole lot else going on, I need to sell some more stuff on ebay.

No comments: