Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lazy


I am getting bad about updating. Sorry. Do you think I need a haircut? So, I have been riding, but not outside. It is too cold. Instead, I have been riding my rollers, using my powercranks, wishing I was riding my mountain bike. I have been able to get caught up on some episodes of the Dukes of Hazzard, though. State cross was last weekend. I wasn't there, but from what I have heard, Butthead is the new state chimp, with Ethan coming in a close second. Good job guys, and good luck to Jimmiez and Mr. Head on their journey to Rhode Island. It's gonna be nasty there. What else?? Dillon is growing, plumping up. We took him to the doc for his 4 month the other day and he was almost 16.5 pounds!! He weighs almost as much as my road bike. Alicia has one more class left before she gets her masters!! Yay!!! I am very proud of her, especially for putting up with me while going to school full time. My work is sucking, things are getting stupid busy around there, and I am not very happy with some of the situations there. They keep hiring complete tools to do the work. It is fun torturing them, though. We have these really thick plastic ziplock bags that we put the customers film in, when you fill them up with air and pop them it is the equivalent of a small caliber pistol going off. Fun times. So, I have been using them to stay entertained. I like to scare the shit out of them, and yesterday I actually taped a couple of the newbies jumping out of their seats when I popped one. I am in the process of getting everything Les Claypool has ever done, it should be ready to burn later today. I have been buying and selling on ebay. Not a lot else.

2 comments:

RockDoc said...

Dude, your new profile pic is way hot! I miss you Jason, and you just live a few doors down: (

Anonymous said...

Very HOT foto. I must say that I dig the hair. also, mui congrats on Dillon. I thought about you guys recently, up here in Chi-town, and was wondering if I should call and congratulate you yet, but I didn't want to phone you and be like "hey, how's the baby" and get some kind of bad news. Anyway, since Dillon's doin' fine, apparently, congrats once again, and tell everyone at HMD that Bizzy Ben sez hi, and that I think about you, Jason, a lot when i'm in the nizude....