Friday, April 07, 2006

So this morning I was told by Alicia in no certain terms that "this is not a college frat house. I want that thing down off the mantle by the time I get home or it is going back on ebay". That thing being the cartman doll I stuck up there. There was no movement in the night, that I know of, even though I had some weird feelings at times that I was being watched in my sleep. So, Cartman doll, if you read this while I am at work, you better move yourself while I am gone, and hide. Alica is breathing down your neck. Don't worry little guy, I won't let anything happen to you

4 comments:

Téllezg said...

alicia its good to know at least one adult is living at that house.

RockDoc said...

you are such a tool

Prozenberger said...

I learned it by watching you!!

RockDoc said...

what is up with all of you sick bastards speaking of inserting things in our zippers...and for money? what has this blog world cum to.