Friday, January 12, 2007

Sorry

Yah, it has been a long time since I posted. Sorry. Lots have been going on, so here is a quick recap. Christmas was good, even with all of the traveling. Dillon was a blast, it was fun watching him open all of his presents. We had way too much stuff to bring home from our travels. Alicia and I were both on vacation the week of Christmas, so that was nice getting to hang out together. I also rode a little too. Before Christmas, I went wto the Boulevard Brewery for KCOI's end of year party. I went to meet some of my future teammates, I am riding with them this year. Should be fun. They are a great bunch of guys, so I am really looking forward to that. I have been lifting a lot, actually I have been doing that since last September so I'll need to see a plumber because my pipes are bursting ;) New Years eve the Kippenbergers came and stayed with us. We watched Jackass2. quite funny. What else...actually not a lot. Just the usual, work, dad, etc. I have a bunch of pics to post in the next couple of days so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Update your blog!!