Friday, January 26, 2007

Nothing new

So I am sitting here at 9:30 on a Friday night typing this on my new Dell XPS m1210. Very hot new laptop, running both Windows and Ubuntu Linux. So, what has been going on? Actually, not too much. Work, no riding, some gaming on my XBOX 360, actually I have been playing Dead Rising. Very fun, if you like just mowing down zombies with anything you find be it swords, knives, cd's, plates, benches, etc, you can use it as a weapon. Pretty fun.

Now I am typing this on Sunday evening. I ran out of time the other night, so I'll finish up now. Not a lot new. This weekend has been pretty uneventful. Last night Alicia and I got to go out for dinner by ourselves, we had a sitter for Dillon. We went to Addison's downtown. Good food, and good beer too. I had some New Belgium 1554 black ale, tasty. Don't tell my team!! today was laid back, rode my rollers for a bit, my first ride in a while. I finally got my new tattoo finished up mostly, i have a 1/3 sleeve on my right arm now. I'll post some pics soon. We ran into Brian Dziewa's sister Anne out at the mall today, she said he is heading out to California. Lucky kid!! I am looking forward to riding my bike, just not in this freezing temperature. Dillon is doing good, growing like crazy (isn't that what kids are supposed to do?). Alicia is doing well too, se has been running a ton and is getting into good shape, prolly better shape then me. I she is planning another half marathon in April, I'm sure she will do good with as much as she is running. I still have a bunch of pics I need to post. I'll do that soon. What else...I have been running my rc cars some, they are fun to tinker with, I've been changing a lot of stuff around motor wise with them and doing some tweaking getting them to run faster. Thats about all I have for now. Bye!!

9 comments:

Alicia said...

I think running a ton is a bit of a stretch. So is good shape too! But thanks.

Anonymous said...

buy hydrocodone hydrocodone acetaminophen extraction - generic hydrocodone cost

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cash on delivery metacam and tramadol for dogs - tramadol 50mg tablets dogs

Anonymous said...

generic klonopin online 2mg klonopin effects - klonopin prescription

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online mastercard tramadol 50 mg vs norco - tramadol for dogs with food

Anonymous said...

klonopin online no prescription overnight buy generic klonopin - klonopin side effects on men

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online best website buy tramadol - order tramadol cheap

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam side effects of lorazepam 1mg - generic drug ativan

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol rx tramadol 50 mg uses side effects - tramadol to buy