Tuesday, December 20, 2005

LOAFING around


Yah, thats me. To clear things up a bit, the Limbo Kid wanted to know why I am wearing a shriners fez in my profile pic. I am a Freemason, Kid. And a Shriner. Suprised? It's actually a cool organization. My grandpa was a shriner and wanted me to join the lodge, so there you go. Speaking of te limbo kid, I hope things are going well for him. Kicking ass and taking names. Email me if you want. Anyhow, not a lot else going on. I am sick. Yah, I think I caught something from the little guy, he was a bit stuffy, but of course it had to settle into my lungs and become something nasty. Good deal, huh? So, no riding for me. No worries tho. I have had couple of new projects to keep me busy indoors anyhow. More on those later. Work is the usual, busy and boring and cold. Oh one cool thing, B-lake fired the Pudd yesterday, so now I will have to find someone else to vent my anger and frustrations on. I did get in some remote action yesterday, that is a gag that never gets stale. VJ put in some 70's disco stuff, hated it, so I was jacking with the stereo via remote. Actually, first he put in the Star Wars episode 4 a new hope music. So, what I would do was let the theme song run for about 5 seconds, then start it over. Again and again. Very annoying, but for some reason the people transferring film are clueless that I am doing this, and they think there is something wrong with the stereo. This is an old trick, and dates back to the days of Brad. So, he finally took the cd out and put in the disco. Every time the female vocalist would make a scream sound, I would repeat it over and over. Very entertaining for me. I used to do that when they would play Pink Floyd, especially during the part on The Wall where they say "Mother are they gonna try and break my balls?" I would just play "my balls" over and over like a broken record. Very funny. I even have a rf modulator that I plug into my computer sometimes so I can play sound clips from the net through the stereo while they are listening to music. There is a dictionary website that you can get the verbal proninciation of words like "knockwurst" or "penis" on. Can you imagine those words just popping up during your favorite cd? Anyway, I am bored when I work. Christmas is almost here, are you ready?

No comments: