Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cold day in hell

I actually rode my bike today for the first time in forever. It was nice to get out for a bit. I also cut my hair for the first time in a year and a half. I was afraid that I was starting to look like a hippie, and you know I can't have that. What else...Alicia and I are making a homade pizza, I'm enjoying a Trippel. Dillon is taking a nap. What have I been up to? Well, Christmas was nice, but busy. We went all over northwest Missouri, and a bit of Iowa in the mix too. Family, you know. Glad to be home. Dillon puked in my eye the other day. Great!! Not a lot else going on, I keep saying I have something interesting goingon, I'll tell soon...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

IS the interesting thing something I should know about?

RockDoc said...

dude, you rode your bike? That is sweet. Are you going to ride with me over the weekend? That would be sweet too.

Téllezg said...

so have we waited long enough yet?