Thursday, January 19, 2006

Beef jerkey

I stayed up late last night picking the beef jerkey off of my arm. Once you start, you just can't stop, kind of like eating potato chips. I thought about just leaving it out for Alicia to find when she got up this morning, but I figured Oscar would spoil my suprise, prolly by devouring said beef jerkey. I would take a pic to show you my wounds in all of their pus covered glory, but no. They are secret. I lifted weights this morning. I am aspiring to be more muscular then Kersha some day soon. I rode the Scalpel yesterday at cosmo. It was muddy. I've been running, running more then my mouth. Yesterday at work, I was bored, so I proceeded to wander around with an empty paper towel roll and mimic people by talking through it. Yah, I'm crazy like that
.

1 comment:

RockDoc said...

what is this beef jerkey you speak of?