Friday, February 03, 2006

People suck

When you are done doing a set of weights at the gym, don't continue sitting on the machine "recovering" and staring at the floor for 5 minutes. Get up and let someone else work in. Fuck, people suck. I am on a time crunch when I am at the gym in the morning before work, so I am working out as efficiently as possible. Using one muscle group while the other recovers. That way, I can get max liftage in in a short time. Anyway, this old bastard would get done with a set, then would sit there and stare at the floor for a few minutes. And he was always on the machine that I wanted to use. So I have been doing secret training rides. I am going to race bikes, I have decided. If anyone wants to rent my secret training tool/partner/coach/boat anchor (Dillon and Burley trailer), feel free to drop me an email. Jeez, that kid weighs a ton! Try pulling him around in the trailer for a couple of hours. So, I forgot my breakfast this morning. Nice. I am going to try to get out and ride this weekend, Alicia is going to go to Hannibal the Cannibal, so Saturday is prolly going to be a wash for me, it will be too cold to take "the coach" out for a spin. But, there is always the rollers. Or I could play video games, I have been playing Nascar chase for the cup. What a great game, very addictive. I am not a big auto racing fan, but this game has made me change my views on car racing a little bit. It is quite a bit like bike racing and whatnot. You can either chhose to be the villian in the game by pissing off other drivers and being cutthroat (butthead), or you can be a golden boy and drive like a nice guy. I am going the villian route. When I get in a race and have a mechanical or something and decide I cant win, instead of quitting or trying to chase back on, I go in the opposite direction of the race and try to take out the leaders head on. Pretty fun, and scores a lot of villian points. One driver tried to fight me after one of the races, I made him so mad. I was afraid he might hit me in the chest or try to fight me in the ditch :) Any enough of this, back to work.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

NICE!!!