Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hunger strike

So I can't sleep. I just got done eating my second bowl of cereal, even though I didn't need it. Sport eating in the off season is dangerous. Off season? I guess you have to have an upcoming season to have a true off season. So, what else...not a lot, just work, went to tha gym tha other day and got my lift on. Dinner with the Kippenbergers. My son is growing. My hair is still short, it will be a while before it gets long again, maybe never. So I have decided to take up the fine hobby of R/C cars. Pretty fun, I always wanted one when I was a kid, so I guess i am making up for it now. Dillon likes watching the car roll around too, so that is a fun thing. Soon I'll post a pic of my cars. Yah, I am becoming an armchair athelete. So, our Kia is f'ed up again. Well, not really, but the check engine light keeps coming on and the helmet squad that is the Kia dealers can not figure out what the problem in. Pretty fed up, tomorrow will be the 3rd time with out a car. I am not playing any games right now, I kind of quit Zelda for a bit. I'll pick it up soon, tho. Well, there you go. Excitement indeed.

No comments: