Monday, March 13, 2006

And now..

I'm sick. Sick enough that I don't want to drink any coffee this morning. It hurts my throat too much. So, I am sitting here in a cold sweat writing this blog. The weekend was pretty good. Went on the noon ride on Saturday. Pretty fun and good to catch up with everyone for a while. The rest of the group went around Fulton, Jon and I did a Guthrie. We made it back to Columbia just in time to get rained and hailed on. Fun times. Alicia and I went out to dinner Saturday night for the first time in a long time without Dillon. Our friends Rachel and Luke took car of him while we ate. Thanks guys!! Yesterday, I got up and Kersha and I rolled around the Big Tree on fixies. I was a bit uncomfortable, I have track gearing on my bike (49x14) and that route is a bit hilly for that. Also, I don't have any brakes. Came home and Alicia had to leave to go to Jeff City to get set up for the Youth Rally that MYAA is putting on for the next couple of days. Dillon and I went down around dinner and we had dinner with the current Miss America. She was pretty cool, and dinner was good. I had salmon and potatoes with some really oily green beans. Desert was good too, some super rich chocolate cake. Came home and got ready for the next round of storms to come through. Thats about it, I am home from work today taking care of dillon and being sick.
This is a picture of Dillon hanging with Miss America (Jennifer Berry). Nice, huh?!?!

1 comment:

Butthead said...

The Boy looks to be a natural with the hands.