Monday, October 09, 2006

Can you believe this crap, Part 2

So I am sick again. I have been sick since last Tuesday, when I made the mistake of riding out at Rockbridge on the Intense. First off, make sure you check the pressure on your rear shock, mine was way low, low enough that my saddle height didnt feel right because of too much sag. I felt pretty bad during the ride anyway, and at one point I was breaking out in the cold sweats. And I flatted. So, yah, that sucked. Not a lot else last week, Alicia and I did get to go out to eat alone on Friday night, thanks Brian and Lori for watching Dillon. We went to Hu-Hot, which I highly recommend. I pretty much ate nothing but meat there, seafood, pork, you name it. It was very tasty. Saturday was uneventful, we went to some garage sales, I hung up a swing from our tree in the front yard for Dillon. Had mexican for dinner and saw the Buttheads. Sunday I made the mistake of riding again, this time on the singlespeed. I was taking it easy, just wanted to get outside for a few minutes. Of course I felt like poop again. I just cant seem to shake this cold, and I am coughing up some nice clay colored stuff out of my lungs. I dont know why I am at work.

1 comment:

Butthead said...

Dude! You need something positive. Drag your old ass out to a wednesday night CX ride. Bring the Dude with you and we can all ride around in circles through dog shit together!