Monday, October 16, 2006

My computer at work is painfully slow

I am sitting here at work waiting for some high def files to index and comform, which takes about a year, so I thought I'd update. I am still slightly ill. Big shocker there, I know. A bit of a cough and whatnot. Saturday Curt and Krista were in town, I rode cx bikes with Curt for a little while. It was good to get to catch up with him. Alicia and I did a lot of work around the house, I installed a new sink, we cleaned up the yard, gutters, repaired a storm window, etc. We had dinner with the Kippenbergers at Flat Branch. Sunday, we went to Lowes and I started doing a little landscaping in the rain. Fun times. Not a lot going on, really. The usual. Dillon is getting big, and smart too. He knows where his belly button is, he knows how to turn off the TV when we tell him to, feeds himself with a fork, and a lot of other stuff. Alicia and I are very proud of him. What else...I am playing Gitaroo Man Lives on the PSP, it is fun. A japanese import, so it is pretty weird. I weigh 165 pounds. Yay, I have been trying to gain weight, so I guess I am succeeding at something. It is raining, and has been for a couple of days. I really want to ride my mountain bike, but I am not going to slop around in the mud. Thats about all for now.

No comments: