Sunday, October 22, 2006

I can't win

Yah, I am sick AGAIN! Yep, more chest stuff. Nice. It sucks, I actually got on the bike 2 days in a row, Friday and Saturday. Took big pink out to cosmo on Friday. The leaves were down on the trails so that made for some fun riding. However, I am waaaaaaaayyyyyy out of shape. Fun nonetheless, tho. We had dinner at home that night and went up to campus to check out the homecoming festivities with Dillon. Pretty cool but too many people. We went and watched the homecoming parade Saturday morning, it was cold. The little guy seemed to enjoy it, and we had some good people to stand next to, they kept giving Dillon popcorn and candy. I came home and went for the first ride on my road bike in 2 months. It was cold. I got rained on. Smart move on my part. Short ride, tho, less then an hour. The Kershas came over for tacos last night, it was good to get to hang with them. Props to Alicia for whipping up some tasty tacos. Thanks for the nice spread ;) We watched "Click" with Adam Sandler. It was pretty good, funny, yet the 7 & 8 year old kids cussing were a little much. So now I am sitting in the recliner feeling like total crap again. Just a couple of things...quit running election ads on TV!! Also, I am sick of celebrities adopting kids from third world countries. Adopt Americain! Leave Starvin' Marvin at home. Forget about trying to be a philanthropist, trying to look good in the spotlight like you really care about what happens in other countries. Maddonna, you suck! Angelina Jolie, you really suck! Leave. Anyway, sorry for the semi-negative blog. Have a nice day.

No comments: