Monday, February 05, 2007

So bored

Man, I wish I had something exciting to post. It is so cold outside. I really want to ride my mountain bike, but obviously I am a puss. So, I have been staying inside and lifting weights, getting chubby, and killing zombies. So, everyone better watch out if I am at Froze Toes, I am going to be rocking the party. Unless I go to the mountain bike race at Landahl. Or if the weather is bad, sitting on the couch thinking about how nice and warm I am. Yesterday we went to a super bowl party at the Metzdorfs. It was a good time, and good to catch up with everybody. Kersha brought some ghetto fabulous beer for me to sample, some Tilt, Natty Up!, and some other malt liquor in a giant can that he claims was only $.99. Eek, some of it was pretty bad. The Tilt, tho, wasn't too bad, actually tasted like Red Bull. Dillon had a good time going up and down the stairs at Metzdorfs and trying to tear things up and getting terrorized by the dogs. Actually, Dillon impressed me again, being brave and paying no mind to the 100+ puond dogs constantly trying to lick him and steal his food. Alicia's mom was staying with us Saturday night, so A and I went out for dinner to Hu Hot. I ate a lot, mostly meat, and it gave me some really bad gas. On another note, Smallville has been off the hook lately. There is so much going on in this season. I seriously look forward to Thursday nights.















This is a good pic of Dillon. Notice the sippy cup. It is present almost all of the time. He is well hydrated.















Here is a profile shot of me with some bitchin' sideburns. Notice the beginings of a double chin.
















And finally, Dillon at the mall in one of those germ infested quarter thingies.

2 comments:

RockDoc said...

you germ-o-phob

RockDoc said...

you germ-o-phob