Sunday, February 11, 2007

Again

I rode 2 days in a row. I rode yesterday at cosmo park on the mtb, which, I can say, was almost disasterous. I crashed pretty hard in the first 5 minutes. Everything was re-frozen, so I was basically riding on a sheet of ice for the majority of the time. It was one of those deals to where if you made the tiniest error, you were crashing. Nice. I managed to do one loop, then decided to hit up campus for a parade loop. I saw Jaysin (sp?) out at Cosmo, he looked like he was having a better time. I think he is rocking studded snow tires, you could see little holes in the ice. Today I rode on the road for the first time in a few months with Franklin. We hit up the big tree and stopped at Osamas for some coffee post ride. Good times indeed. So yah, that is my secret training. This week I am playing single dad, Alicia is rolling out to DC for work. Lonely me. Dillon and I are going to have fun! Not a lot else going on, just the usual again, wnt to the grocery store today, the mall yesterday, thats about it.

No comments: