Friday, February 09, 2007

I rode!!

So whats up? Not a lot here. The usual. I am sure you are tired of hearing that. I actually rode my bike this week! I rode my freshly built-up mountain bike. It is a scandium Voodoo Sobo with Sram, XT, Avid Discs, and a Manitou fork. Sweet ride, it was my first ride on it. I rode out to Cosmo park and hit the trails. They were still snow and ice covered, and it was a ton of fun. It was nice to get out on the bike. Not that I am in any kind of shape, but it was fun none the less. What else...work. Hanging out. Eating. Thats about it. We were at the mall this afternoon and ran into Jelly Belly pro Brian Dziewa and his girl Lori. He was in town for a bit before heading out to the Tour of California. He is looking fit indeed. Expect good things this season from him. After that, we had Mexican with the Kershas. I am thinking about maybe getting out on the MTB again tomorrow if I feel like being cold. Riding bikes has really been looking good to me lately, but I am not into freezing my butt off. More later.

No comments: