Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I don't even know where to start...





So, I guess a lot has been going on since I can't even remember half of it. I haven't been on the bike in a week and a half. Well, actually that is not true, I rolled around town on the MTB Diablo style, no helmet and street wear. Nice. Got my tattoo worked on Sunday. Cecil and Angela came to see us on Saturday night. These are old friends from St. Joe. It was good to see them and catch up on a lot of stuff. I grilled 3 times over the weekend. Thats right, every day. We went to the Metzdorf's Friday night for dinner and hung with the Ranek's and their son, Cyrus. Cool kid, looks like his dad a lot (bummer). Just kidding, Tim is a hottie. Aside from that stuff, things have been prety hectic. Alicia has been very busy putting together the youth rally at work and putting long solo hours. Dillon and I are proud of her dedication and passion for doing her job well!! Here is a tidbit...Alicia's boss Connie's son, Tucker, who is in middle school, had a 4-wheeler accident. He rolled the ATV and tore off his eyelid. Yah, thats right, his entire eyelid. Poor kid, that is rough. He is going to be OK, they sewed it on and I don't think there was any damage to his eye. He is a tough kid, so I am sure he will be good to go. And a bonus for him, chicks dig scars. I am walking proof of that. Work is busy like usual. Dillon is getting big, like usual. Thats what happens to people, I think. They grow...He loves being outside, so we are constantly playing in the yard. A couple of weeks ago Alicia and I took him for a ride, I hooked the trailer to my very classy Litespeed Appalachian CX bike with my Powercranks
installed. We rolled down the trail, it was windy and a much harder ride then I wanted. Dillon+trailer+powercranks+single ring=ouch. I got out on the road the day before on the Look KXLight. Have I mentioned how much I like this bike? Quite a different ride from the Six13, but overall I am happier with this bike. Nice and stiff when needed, strong enough to support my 175 pound fatness, and comfy too. I am looking forward to logging more miles on this guy throughout the season. Now to the pics...The first pic shows the back of my head. I am growing out my yearly mullet. Dillon is finally getting into wearing hats. He has been spotted in this hat on a few occasions.. He has also found the true fashion statement: the bike jersey. I came home from work one day and he was wearing this. Alicia said he just had to put it on, and then he wore it and didn't want to take it off. Notice the game face. Nice...The bad part? It was my stinky jersey hanging on the clothes rack from the day before so it could air out a little bit.

No comments: