Monday, April 09, 2007

Just a few pics from the weekend...

Dillon, post Easter Egg hunt number one.














My hot wife and Dillon, during Easter Egg hunt number one.














Me, being emo post Easter egg hunt number one.














Dillon, cutting the "grass" on his new riding lawn mower.














My drink of choice Friday night.`














My grandma, after sampling said beverage, giving the Malt Liquor the big thumbs up (this pic is for you Furby).
















So our Easter trip was interesting. Lots of eating, one ride since I brought clothes that weren't suited for the sub freezing temps up north, a very bad meal at Denny's on Thursday night that consisted of a salad that had a very long black hair from the illegal immigrant preparing food in the kitchen, a very rude illegal immigrant waitress, a hostess that was such a bitch that I seriously thought about knocking her out, chicken breasts that were so salty that I could barely eat them (and I like salt), and a baked potato that arrived late to my plate. I cut it open only to find out that it was black inside like someone crapped in there. Not a good experience and on par with one of the worst meals I have ever had. The good points tho outweighed the bad: spending time with my Aunt that I haven't seen for 5 years, up from New Orleans, hanging with my dad and little bro, actually drinking a beer with my bro (Jeff), he is almost 22. Visiting family in Iowa. Watching Dillon tear up my grandmas house, to her utmost horror. Watching Dillon participate in no less then 3 Easter egg hunts. Hiding the eggs for the second one. Eating a lot of the candy that he found. A lot. Having the Easter Bunny bring me pickled eggs in my Easter Basket. Playing Doom3.

2 comments:

Beefcakes said...

Your granny is hot.

Brian said...

I'll send your grandma a "Steel Reserve Curve" drinking chart that will guarantee that she will not get a hangover.