Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I guess I'll update this turd...

After getting complaints from some of my biggest fans about updating, I guess I should do just that...

So, what has been going on? A lot I guess. I have been riding when I get the chance and the weather is good. I took off with the noon ride last Saturday for the first time on the road bike in a few months. We did an Ashland, and it hurt me. I started having problems with my achilies tendons, and then got some really bad cramps. Nice times, I actually thought I might have to call Alicia to come and get me. I have ridden some trails, mostly snowy which hasn't been pleasant. I am going to get on the bike quite a bit more, so I should be ready to race pretty quick hopefully. What else...work has been interesting.

Dillon is growing quite a bit, and he is excited about the arrival of the little brother. Alicia is doing well and is staying busy with work.

Man, I guess there is not a lot to talk about, I will update this more often.

Oh yeah, I have a ton of stuff for sale, and will make deals. MTB, track bike, road bike, parts, frames. Buy some of it.

No comments: