Monday, March 24, 2008

No sleep

Since I am sitting here, already having been awake for 3 hours at 7 am, I thought I would post a few pics.


My future skater, he can actually stand on the board and balance on his own.


Dillon has beautiful eyes, just like his mommy.


Pretty..


My Mick Jagger pose. I am going to grow out the stache again...



Little Eric, rocking the old school cycling cap.

Ok, I am going to rant a little. I hopped on the Rush Saturday afternoon and headed over to Cosmo park. Now, I know that there are no "rules" for the trails there, but come on people. Don't ride on the trails if you are going to cause permanent damage. Someone had been out there when it was very sloppy, and there were a ton of ruts and damage to the trail. Its pretty irritating, people go out there and work and maintain the trails, and then some ass comes along and rides when it is too sloppy to be out there. You can't possible have had a good ride, and I am sure your muddy bike hates you. Anyway, I got in a couple of hours, which was nice. The Rush is a great bike, and I am sure it will be perfect for Ouachita.

What else...I need a new battery for my laptop. On a full charge, I have about 25 minutes tops. Fucking awesome! And, new batteries are expensive! We got a new digital SLR camera, so expect some hopefully good pictures from me. Thats about all for now, dont forget, buy my stuff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.