Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Its gonna be funny...

Somehow I got roped into racing the Ouachita Challenge. Not really sure how, but I am trying to cram 3 months worth of training into 3 weeks. Mmm boy, should be interesting. I am glad I will be riding a full suspension bike, though. I am also going to do the spoke pony showdown as a guage of my fitness in a couple of weeks. And then...I am going to road race! Yeah, I'm back I guess. What else has been going on? This past weekend was pretty good, save for a few blips of badness (see Alicia's blog). Got in a good ride on Sunday, 40 miles of hilly gravel with Steve and Jasen. Micah and Sara came and visited Saturday night, we went to Flat Branch. It was really good to catch up with the Squares, I wish they still lived here. Alicia and I decided on a name for the new kid, Brodie James. Dillon is doing good, too, I have some great pics of him to post up. He is definitely turning into a little geek, just like his dad, the big geek. He loves working on his 'puter and playing Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. And skateboarding. Hell yeah!!

Someone buy my road bike, I am parting it out. And, buy my Airborne.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'll disown you if you do the rescheduled Spoke Pony race. March 30th=The Rim Wrecker.