Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Epic Lulz

So, I put this feedjit bar on the side of my blog, all of the cool kids are doing it. I was looking at some of the stats this morning, someone actually found my blog by doing a search for "tug job". How fitting is that? I am fucking ROFL!

One funny thing happened a while back. If you read Alicia's blog, you will see a post apologizing for an earlier link that she posted to what she thought was a David Lee Roth picture. Somehow, the link that she posted ended up going to the meatspin gif. If you don't know what that is, google it and watch it, but be warned that it is NSFW. Everyone in her office saw it, and I guess they got a good laugh out of it. Guess who got the blame for it? She thought I did it, playing a prank on her. Now, I like a good prank as much as the next guy, and I am definitely known for some of the outasight shenanigans that happen around here. But, I would never do that to her, her mom reads her blog!!

I am going to sell my Litespeed Tanasi. Frame only. And my Rock Shox Sid World Cup with a carbon steerer. You should buy it.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I still do not get it.