Sunday, September 03, 2006

Anyhow

Not a ton going on here. I rode today for the 3rd day in a row, which might be some kind of record lately. So I have a new bike. Again. I am going to sell the Scalpel in case you are interested. Email me for details. So I have an Intense tracer. Very sweet bike, plusher then the Scalpel but not as racy. I like it though, and it is hot pink. That makes 2 pink bikes for me. It is sweet, Avid mechanical discs, Sram 9.0 drivetrain, Sid race, blah blah blah. It is fun to ride, and quite fast indeed. Alicia, Dillon, and I went to Connie and Russel's cabin on the Osage river yesterday. Connie is Alicia's boss. I ate a TON of pork and a few veggies. I mean a ton. Atkins would have proud of my protein consumption. It was fun, it is amazing to see Dillon playing with other kids. He is growing up too fast. Today the Schoonbecks came across from KC. Mark and I rode for about 3.5 hours, the longest i have been on the bike for a while. And, the first time I have ridden on the road for a couple of months. Afterwards, I grilled some kabobs and we chowed. They brought their 2 kids, Alison and Erik. Great kids, and they really hit it off with Dillon. Not a lot else going on, back to work on Tuesday, hopefully our network will be up and running so we wont fall too far behind. We are maybe going to roll to StL for the final crit at the Gayway cup tomorrow, but I dont know. I am feeling like staying home and riding and spending some time with alicia and D, so we will see what happens.

No comments: