Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vell, anyvay...

Inside joke. There was this reel of film that we had to re-transfer at work about a million times due to various issues...there was a very creepy old lady that was very scantily clad doing very gross things being filmed by 2 very efeminate men. So, I heard this one guy, super queer, say "Vell, anyvay..." a ton of times. So, whats up? Not a lot...I rode my geared MTB tonight at Cosmo...very nice. I guess I should have used that at the race. No worries, tho...what else...every time I toot, Dillon goes "Daddy poo!!!" As in "father, you have just broken wind. Whatever am I to do?" So, I have this Morati titanium bar/stem combo on my single speed mtb. For some reason, Morati decided to use some very poochy aluminum bolts with very tiny heads to bind the stem to the steerer tube. Well, yah, I rounded those out after discovering that my headset was loose after the race last Sunday. I had to drill them out. It was nasty, to say the least. So, I had the builder of stuff, Chris Reynolds, help me out with the tapping of the stem and now I am back in business. So yay, thanks BOS!! By the way, I am a big nerd!!!

Just in case I forgot to mention it earlier, Alicia is the best!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks. Too bad I have to remind you all the time.

RockDoc said...

I would have to say that I am the best actually...but that is to be gone without being said