Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Maybe its overtraining...

Man, I am feeling lazy. Not totally sure why, just that I pretty much don't want to do anything except loaf. This past weekend was pretty jam-packed with stuff. I got out on the MTB for a little over 2 hours at Rockbridge park, which was very nice. I actually had a pretty good ride and didn't crash. I was rocking the Sobo, I had to rebuild the rear hub because it was slopp9ing around, and I have to say that the bike rolled like a champ. I met up with the noon ride at 10'o clock at cyclex on Saturday and rolled for 40 miles. It was nice to get to ride with everyone, even Mr. I have a $6000 bike and a helmet mirror and a baggy jersey and I like to swerve and open up gaps guy. Sunday brought another ride, this time on the trail with Alicia and Dillon. We ended up getting a ton of yard stuff done around the house on Sunday, and cleaned up the back yard.

No comments: