Monday, July 24, 2006

Sore down there

I am sur[rised I didn't have a bit of blood in the chamois after yesterdays time trial. I pretty much removed all of the skin from my sack and taint (scientific terms). State tt did not go great for me. I started off good and had a pretty good time at the turnaround. Then I cracked on the way back. Actually, in hindsight, I was cracking the whole time, just ignoring it. I almost got blown off the road by a tour bus. It passed within a foot of me, I was all the way on the shoulder/gutter, riding the white line. The bus did end up blowing a woman off the road, requiring an ambulance on the course. I talkted to some police afterwards, they actually had the bus pulled over because of the wreck, but I don't think they did anything about it. I went so far as to email the tour company last night, so I guess we will see if anything comes of that. Kersha ended up first in the 30-34, he set a blistering pace. 3rd fastest on the day, good enough to get him 2nd in the pro1/2. Saturday night we went to Buttheads for a party celebrating Kara's graduation. We had a sitter for Dillon so we got to let loose a bit. A lot. After drinking margaritas at dinner, the keg was flowing. As a matter of fact, Curt and I decided to roll up to campus on our banks and climb Jesse auditorium. Nice. We had a garage sale Friday and Saturday, sold some of our crap, made a few bucks, and made fun of all of the slime that accompanies garage sales. Like15 Mexicans piling out of an extended cab truck. Or the 300 pound woman with tonails so nasty that I wanted to yammy. One word: Lamisil. Obviously Digger, the dermatophyte has been doing a number on her feet.

No comments: