Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tugjob

No, not Tugboat, Tyler Hamilton's dog. I am saying tugjob. Some people hand them out on a regular basis. No pun intended. Caution: excuse laden, poor racing performance, my priorities are fucked up for racing, I have a real life off of the bike post ahead. So yah, not too much going on. It is f-ing hot. Work is busy, which is good. I am back working long days, 630-330. Lame, but only 4 days a week. I've been on the Powercranks a lot, fun times. I did not go to Soulard last weekend. It was too hot. My cat threw up on the floor. Dillon has a cold. I didn't feel like driving. The payout was too low. I just cleaned my bike and didn't want to get it all sweaty. I drank too much cheap beer the night before. I am busy trying to peak for the fall BRR ride (bike ride to Rocheport) so I can't be bothered with petty crits. Fair enough. So I am going to state TT this year without my TT bike (I sold it last year). That is pre-race excuse if I ride like shit. I don't have a CBC skinsuit. Another excuse. I also don't have a sperm cap. One more. But, I have a new helmet on the way since my Giro is cracked in 3 places. Oh, I forgot to add, I have been sick this week.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Baby!

Beefcakes said...

What?! Dude, bike racing is your LIFE! Surely you will die without it and find not a thing to do other than grow old and finish mid-field week after week after week. Ride or die dude! Ride or die!