Friday, July 07, 2006

Yummy

Just sitting here at work eating Egg Foo Young and thought I'd blog. Not a lot going on, just the usual. Dillon walking all around the house and causing trouble, a little riding on the CX bike, Animal Crossing in full effect. Thats about it really. I am going to hit Rickbridge after work today and see how i feel. Holy crap, I cant think about anything else to say. I guess this was the most worthless post ever. Oh yah, we went to Traci and Molly's place Tuesday night and ate food. It was tasty indeed, and nice to get to hang out with the cycling scene. I was planning on doing some of the fourth of july ride, but it was raining and I stayed in bed. Thats how I roll, no getting wet and dirty and slogging around in the rain for me. Also, we had a Dude sighting @ Old navy. I am maybe going to ride with the dude tomorrow, should be interesting. He better bring his A-game.

No comments: