Friday, June 08, 2007

Hi

So Alicia and I are sitting at home on another Friday night. Such is the life of a parent of a 22.5 month old. No complaints, actually it is nice to just chill. Alicia is giving me the play by play on the Cardinals game, they are actually up 4-0, but I am sure they will find a way to lose. Not a lot else going on. Alicia is not feeling the greatest, hopefully she will start feeling better. Dillon and I went for a walk this evening and found ourselves at one of our neighbors house. Said neighbor had a litter of 6-week old chihuahuas. Holy cow, I wanted to take one home with us. Super cute, and it would be something for the cats to bully for a bit. Seriously, though, I am thinking Dillon needs a puppy. Maybe I need a puppy. What else...I went out to the group mtb ride at Cosmo last night. I don't know whether I would consider it a group ride since there were only three of us (including me). The ride organizer wasn't even there. It was fun, though getting to ride with new people at a chill pace, and I rolled the single speed.

No comments: