Saturday, June 09, 2007

Quote of the day:

"The world is ours to destroy." --Jason Ozenberger, this afternoon after eating at the Main Squeeze, a Columbia, MO hippie restaurant. Alicia and I were having a discussion about recycling. The hippies at the restaurant were giving us some weird looks after we took a bunch of napkins to wipe juice off of Dillon. Gee, sorry, I just killed some trees. Anyway, I don't advocate going out of my way to trash the place, but, hey, nothing I do will help either. So, I am not going to really make a difference if I recycle my beer bottle instead of throwing it in the trash.

Sorry about the rant. Hippies suck.

5 comments:

Brady said...

next time have columbiacouriers deliver your main squeeze so you can avoid the hippies and enjoy the squeeze wherever the fam happens to be.

Alicia said...

I on the other hand pull his bottles out of the trash to recycle. They also use filtered water because it is healthier, but we forget the there is fluoride in tap water and tooth decay is on the rise in children b/c of them only drinking filtered water.

RockDoc said...

:::Turn ON Hippie Power:::

tooth decay is on the rise b/c kids are eating candy bars for breakfast. Fluoride is really quite toxic, and when used in the proportions it has been, it can cause some pretty nasty neurological defects, not to mention some "teeth shadows"...see my mouth for reference.

:::Turn OFF Hippie Power:::

Alicia said...

I am just quoting some research I heard on NPR. I am sure everyone says different things. If the flouride doesn't kill us, something else will. Go eat your granola. :-)

Brian said...

Prozenburger, you seem to get into a lot of spats and near altercations with people. I think it's just your tough and cool exterior. It alone has the power to repel even the smelliest of hippies! Not such a bad thing really.