Saturday, June 23, 2007

Man, Furby

Your luck is rubbing off on me. Alicia and I went for a ride today, and decided to take out the single speeds. Well, she hadn't ever been off road on hers, so I wasn't too confident of it's trail worthiness. Needless to say, it was chain drop city! Then, I flatted. I didn't have a tire lever with me, so I used the quick release lever and got my hands dirty. The bead on my tire was VERY f'ing tight. Still a fund ride, though...Alicia and I went out to Flat Branch last night without Dillon, her mom is in town and we got an evening off...I fasted all day yesterday, actually I ended up fasting for almost 24 hours. I had to have a cat scan after work at 430, and I couldnt eat. Lame, I am used to taking in 3000 calories by that time, so I was pretty rough. And, we had a picnic at work, so I had to sit and watch everyone else eat. So yah, past couple of days = blah.

And now, I am finishing this post up on Tuesday. Not a lot has happened since then. I can say one thing, though. If you are a Nigerian scammer and you happen to be reading this, consider this an open invitation to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. I am sick of scammers jacking my auctions on ebay trying to get me to ship stuff to them. I am not stupid, quit wasting my time and money. Come see me, I can teach you a lesson in pain (cheese). Last night, I picked up another bike, it is a vintage 1996 Schwin Homegrown Sweet Spot full suspension bike with mint Kooka cranks! Holy crap, this thing is hot. What to do with it...pictures coming soon..

4 comments:

Alicia said...

You have such a way with words!! That is why I married you.

Brian said...

You just said, "Man, Furby."

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Prozenberger said...

Well fuck me, I guess I can get some personalized undershirts from this guy...thanks Rodrigo, you sure are a helper!