Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TPT

Yah, I went on my first tight pants Tuesday ride last night after an impromptu bout of weightlifting. Man, I am somewhat slow on the bike. Actually, I felt ok, I know everyone was not going too hard, but maybe I might get some fitness for later in the season? It was good to ride with the group again, and catch up with some people. Even guy on a $6000 bike with helmet mirror. Tracey told me that I have big boobs, too. What else...wok. Boring, busy. Dillon: getting big like usual, and getting a pretty good vocabulary. Alicia is doing good, her birthday is coming up in a week and change...We went to Kershas for a bbq on Saturday night, good times. I rocked out to the sweet song of the 211. Rode a big tree and change on Saturday afternoon. Not a lot else, just keeping on.

No comments: