Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cashed

So I am at work on my dinner break. Thats right, dinner. I am now working from 2 till 10 at night, which pretty much sux. So, the past week has been a blur for the most part. No sleep, some riding, and a bit of anger. So, Dillon hasnt been sleeping very much at night, which is putting a serious strain on Alicia and me. It seems like he is eating non stop, which is good, but it is cracking me big time. I got my track bike built up thanks to http://www.waltsbikeshop.com. Orbea Pista. Pretty dope, no brakes, lots of fun on the roads around here. I'll post a pic or 2 soon. Work has been busy, just a lot going on and a lot more responsibility. I am back in school, too, but I am going online. No Tour of KC for me, but it rained hard anyway so I didnt miss out on much. I think i might try to race in sedalia next saturday night, but I'll have to wait and see. Not a lot else, just suffering.

No comments: