Saturday, August 06, 2005

New stuff

Ok. So this is going to be the raw stuff in my life, un-edited and whatnot. So yeah, last weekend my son was born. The experience has been amazing so far, and a lot of funny things have happend. Like the other day when I was changing Dillon and he decided to simultaneously shit, piss, and puke all at once. I was trying to catch his poop in one hand and his pee in the other; there was nothing I could do about the puke. Nice. He farts a lot (takes after me). So, he is the greatest thing to ever happen to me, actually tied with being married to Alicia. So, right now I am waiting for Curt to call me so we can go for a short ride. My motivation has been pretty low lately, ride wise, I am glad the end of the season is coming up. I guess I am doing state crit tomorrow, but I am going to do the masters 30+ race. What else...I took a huge dump this morning, it was almost as big around as my Nalgene bottle. I have been playing Resident evil 4 tons, it is the best game ever. Nothing like decapatating some zombies to really make you feel better about yourself. Also been reading the new Harry Potter, it rules too. Thats about all I've got to say now, I just talked to Curt and we are going riding.

No comments: