Saturday, August 20, 2005

For Ryan

Tonight Alicia and I went to Jon and Leslie's reception. I was told by Ryan Hermesmeyer that I need to update more and he gets really mad when people dont update their blogs in a timely fashion. So, this post is for him. So, I have been riding pretty consistently, pretty much every day for a while on my new track bike. It is fun, and I am liking cycling again. So, I might, just might, race at the Gayway Cup this year. Meathead and I went out for a little ridey-poo today, nothing huge, but it was a good time none the less. It was good to ride with the dude and push the pace on some of the rollers around here, adterwards we went and got coffee. Alicia and I had a bit of running to do before the party, we gave dillon his first full bath (you cant bathe a baby properly till the umbilical cord comes off). That was nice; he ws starting to stink. Just kidding. So, alicia and I got kitted up and went to the reception. It was a good time, I drank beer, Dillon was a hit even though he crapped his pants while Josie H was holding him. The meatheads were there, and Tim and Drea Ranek as well. It was good to hang out and socialize. Curt is at Downers Grove. I have been thinking about him a lot today, him and Matt Racine and Tyrone Jerome. Dreaming of them in their tight spandex cycling outfits. Seriously, tho, hopefully they are having a good ride out there. What else...I need to cut the grass, it is getting long. I think I am going to put a couple of goats in the yard and let them have at it.

No comments: