Saturday, August 27, 2005

Drizzopped

So I am sitting here on the couch finishing off a tasty beverage from Tropical Liquers. Curt and I headed to sedalia for a crit; i got dropped after 4 or 5 laps, Curt was rolling great till he ate shit into a curb after being pushed into it; broke his fork and rails on his saddle. So, he took a free lap (or 3) and got back in, I got back in with him, immediately went to the back, and got dropped again. Thats what you get for not riding... So, I drank a beer and headed home. This past wek has been ok, work, some weight lifting and track bike riding, and hanging with Alicia and Dillon. I am not in race shape, so I will not be at gateway cup (I think). What else...I turned 30 on thursday, happy b-day to me, I had to work, but did get to go out friday night with Kershas, Kippenbergers, TJ, and the Javas for some mexican food. I got Nintendogs for my Nintendo DS, so now I have a Siberian Husky to play with, virtual reality like. I also have a new cell phone on the way to replace the hunk of junk I currently have. Dillon is growing; I am pretty stoked to see what happens with the kid in the next few years, especially when he begins to communicate a little more. Not a lot else going on, tomorrow is going to be a chill day, maybe a little riding and some homework and the weekly trip to wal mart and some groceries. Then back to work. Mondays at work are usually rough since weg get a lot of orders in and it is a little backed up from the weekend. Oh yah, thanks to Curt and http://www.saris.com for the hookup on the roof rack. I'll post some pics of the car with it installed soon...

No comments: