Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Work

I just got done riding with Curtie. big Tree, pretty chill. We were going to go hard, but Curt was tired and I frankly didn't want to do anything faster then a slow crawl. WSe even got drizzopped by some old dude riding a vintage road bike with no shirt. Yesterday was the first day on my new work schedule, 12-8. It kind of sucked. I am pretty bummed to be away from home and my wife and son. I know it sounds sappy, but it is the truth. So, we got our air conditioner fixed yesterday, so I got a bit of better sleep klast night. Lets see, what else...not a lot I guess, I am going to take a shower and get ready for work.

3 comments:

RockDoc said...

I love your new site...it matches your messenger bag; who'd a thunk it...pink is the new black. But really, good stuff. Now, we should create a joint (not a doobie) blog entitled "Everyone Wants to be like A".

Anonymous said...

Hello Prozenberger I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on and came across your site. Although I enjoyed your site, it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you are looking for some great t-shirts and leisure gear, then please visit our site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Prozenberger. There I was just cruising the web looking for info on how stuffwork t-shirts and I happened upon your site. It looks like you have put a lot of work into your blog stuff and congratulations, but I'm really looking for info on stuffwork gear.