Thursday, June 08, 2006

3 words

Toasted coconut marshmallows. These are definitely made by Satan, they are too good. I think I might just take a baggie full of them for state road race, that way I can stuff my face while getting kicked in the nuts.

So yah, state road race. Saturday. Will definitely be the longest ride of the year if I finish. I am in the process of getting a SS bike going for Alicia, it is going to be boss. What else...I am playing this game on the PS2 called Mad Maestro. It is a rhythm type game, but it is tough. Once again, I get kicked in the nuts every time I play it. It was only 5 bones, tho, so that is a small price to pay for a swift steel toed boot to the scrotum. The other day someone asked meif I ever missed living in Kansas City. I told them that "it is a good place to take a shit, but I dont think I would want to live ther again". So, I went down to the twikligt fest tonigt with Dillon to see Alicia. One thing that really tweaks my testes is all of the stinky hippies down there. As you may or may not know, I hold an intense dislike for hippies. Yesterday as we were heading to Flat Branch, the usual pinko commie hippies were hanging out on the corner of Broadway and Providence protesting the war. I hate that. Even if you dont agree with Bush, support the troops. They are protecting your right to protest. If I didn't have a new kid and wasn't such an old bastard, I would go myself. Anyway, I gave the hippies the finger. So, yeah, some dirty stinking hippie approached me with some flyer stating that we should end our occupation in Iraq. I thought about taking it and wadding it up in her face and then throwing it on the sidewalk, thus killing 2 hippie "birds" with one stone: protesting the war and saving the planet. Yah I am a nice guy. But, I didn't do that. Just ignored her.

1 comment:

S. Smith said...

I hate to get all serious here, but I really, truly have to agree with you on these protestors. I was actually thinking of writing a letter to the Trib about it.

I don't understand the protestors. It doesn't make sense that they go after the troops when it is the policy-makers who are to blame for this mess in Iraq. I was flying from New York last week and had a long conversation with a women who is going to be a transport driver in Iraq, and she has a little girl and everything. It really gets me steamed that people are criticizing soldiers who are willing to sacrifice so much for their country.