Sunday, June 25, 2006

I must have been a bad boy

Someone is punishing me. I just got back from the emergency room here in Columbia. I have a lot of bandages and I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight. First off, happy birthday to Alicia! She had her 30th on Friday, and we had a party. Thanks to everyone who came, it was agreat time and good to catch up. So, yah, I was hoping to talk about my new Rock Lobster cross single speed I am rolling, but that will have to wait.

This is what you get when you crash in a bike race. Kind of an anus on your shoulder? I'm not really sure how this massive chunk of shit got torn out of my shoulder, but it sure was nice getting to see the inner workings of the shoulder. This pic was taken after they cleaned all of the rock and dirt out of it without anesthetic. Feels good. Goes nicely with the bad roadrash on my led and arm, the cracked helmet, trashed Mavic Helium rear wheel, destroyed gloves and skinsuit, jacked shoes, and damaged bike. I haven't really assesed all of the damage yet. So yah, I am not too chipper right now. And I probably wont be able to sleep tonight either. On another note:


This is Phom McDaniel, looking fly.

Thanks to everyone that made sure all of our stuff was accounted for after the crash, making sure I was allright, and helping out.

No comments: