Monday, August 21, 2006

Today

On the way to work this morning, I was listening to Mancow and he said something that made me think. He mentioned that Las Vegas was trying to pass a law that makes it illegal for a homeless person to set up their living space (sleep) withing 200 feet, I think, of the entrance to a business. There are people in Vegas trying to fight that law, saying that it is unfair. Why? There is nothing I hate more then going downtown, trying to get a cup of coffee, and having some scummy, stinking, homeless piece of crap approach me and my family to try to get money from me. You smell!! F*!k off!! A couple of years ago Alicia and I were at Sams club to get a few odds and ends. The homeless people that used to sit at the south entrance to the parking lot were in there buying a party sized bottle of cheap vodka. One, they obviously had the money to buy a sams membership. Two, they were buying Vodka!! Part of the reason we moved from Kansas City was to get away from this. Anyway, Mancow went on to say that he should have the right to walk out of the door, squirt lighter fluid on any homeless person sitting in his doorway, and throw a match. Sounds good to me. Not a lot going on this weekend. Hit up the mall. Rode with Alicia yesterday, which was nice. Krista kept an eye on Dillon for about an hour and gave us a chance to get in the rare bike ride together. She is still my favorite person to ride with!! I have some new music to listen to today. Old school Stooges. The Cure, Disintegration. Blah blah blah. I might ride again today, who knows???

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thank honey! I love you.

Alicia said...

Ok, before you make fun of me...I meant thanks.