Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blast furnace

Yes, I am complaining. It is hot! Was hot. Supposedly it is going to cool off today, but we'll see. Of course columbia missed out on the rain again. Tuesday night Alicia and I went out for beer and desert for our anniversary after we put Dillon to sleep. Thanks Lori for watching him!! Something cool: I have a psp that is somewhat hacked; I have everything that ever came out on the NES and super NES as well as all of the sega master system games. And, I also have a bunch of UMD files of games and whatnot. So, yah, I think I am going to sell some of my older systems, I don't need them anymore. What else...I rode for the first time in a long time yesterday in the 103 degree heat. On the fixie. Fun!! Not a lot else, this weekend is the Jeff city crit. Will I be there? Who knows...

No comments: