Thursday, February 09, 2006

Movie time

I watched Cruel Intentions for the millionth time today. What a great movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. I am watching Freeway next, another great movie. I rode my track bike on my trainer for a bit today since my road bike is out of commission (sp?). I might try to get out in the cold on the mtb a bit this weekend. Alicia and I went to flat branch for dinner tonight. It was good like usual, had a tasty IPA and a portabello mushroom sandwich. I am going to take one of my trucks to work tomorrow and do a bit of soldering on it (hey Blake, this is secret, thank you sir :) I am also getting ready to throw a ton of stuff up on ebay, transformers, airborne ti frame, rc stuff, maybe some video game stuff, time to clean out a little bit. I am really hankering for a new cd player for my car, one that plays dvd's and has a lcd screen, I found one that I want, but I need to pay off my bills first. I would be able to put a ton of music on 1 DVD to listen to, or I could alway play a movie...I dig gadgets. Anyway, Smallville is coming on, it is going to be sick. Bye.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I WILL KILL YOU!!