Friday, February 24, 2006

MTB

Brought my mountain bike to work for a little spin at rockbridge after work. Fun. So, I am sitting here listening to Brice Jones' podcast at work, it is pretty interesting. He is interviewing Nick Reisted (sp?), who rode for Endeavor last year and is now on the Jelly Belly swuad. Reisted is a pretty cool cat, he was in Tuscon last year at the same time we were, and is a pretty funy dude. Is it just me, or is the coverage on espn2 of the Tour of Cali just one of the shitties things you have seen in a while? I know cycling isn't as mainstream as basketball (shit), the fact that a crappy basketball show runs over and screws up the cycling coverage and when I tape it I only get the first 2/3's angers me. Not that it matters, it was just the TT anyway. Not a lot else going on, my alergies are killing me. So, if you happen to be behind me at the race this weekend, watch out for a smattering of snot, Arjuna style.

1 comment:

Luke Musselman said...

I heard rumors of new bikes.....Where are the pics?