Friday, February 24, 2006

Round 2

Since Alicia just updated her blog, I thought I wold too for the second time today. I just got out of the shower after a somewhat muddy ride out at Rockbridge. Actually, the trails were supposed to be closed, so I went and parked at rockbridge elementary school and snuck in the back way. They weren't too muddy, just soft as hell. It was like riding on a pillow the whole time, and Im running tubeless with low pressure, so that just made it all the more unpleasant. Made my easy ride a bit harder then I wanted it to be. Oh well. So, work was work today. I am in the process of watching movies in our archive and commenting on them; it is tedious work, and pretty boring, and my eyes were burning when I took off today. You should check out the archives at http://www.homemoviedepot.com. You might see something interesting. On another note, I know I mentioned Brice Jones' podcasts on his website, you really should check them out
. I don't really know the guy other then having raced with him a few time and getting killed, but he seems like a cool guy, knowledgeable, and very into giving back to the cycling scene. He does not have the "what are you going to give me" attitude that a lot of people have and seems pretty humble. So there you go, post number 2 for the day. If I get crazy, I might post again with some pics of the new bikes, since Luke needs a bit of advertising.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What him name?