Sunday, February 12, 2006

No witty titles for me bucko!!

Last night, I watched "The Butterfly Effect" with Ashton Kutcher. I know, that guy is a chump, but it was a surprisingly good movie. Not at all what I expected. Alicia and I and Dillon did some errands yesterday and ended up out at the mall. That place was packed!! Holy crap, you would think it was Christmas all over again. It was that busy. We also ended up at wal-mart twice yesterday, suck! Today we need to get some groceries, and I might do a little MTB ride with the Meat. It is supposed to be cold and maybe snow, though, so maybe not. I am just not a tough guy like the rest of the dorks around here who insist on getting out in the sub-freezing temps and swinging dick to see whos is the biggest. Yah, riding inside sucks, but I am not getting paid to do this and I can always watch teen movies if I want to. I am selling my Airborne, if you are interested shoot me an email. Includes frame (56cm), fork (look hsc3, top of the line full carbon), FSA headset, Flyte bars, stem, and seatpost. This bike has never been crashed and is in excellent shape. This bike does not suck. Its going up on ebay soon, and I would rather sell locally (St.L and KC and the surrounding areas included).

No comments: