Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stag party

So I am sitting here pouring a cold Stag beer down my gullet, pondering life in general. Looking at other peoples blogs. Wishing I had something witty to say. Sorry. So, I went out on a MTB ride with the Meat and Kersha this morning. It was cold. The trail at cosmo was nice and frozen, tho, at least it wasnt sloppy. The ride was fun, it reminded me of why I ride bikes. For fun. Came home and went to Lions choice and had a nice big roast beef sammich with a ton of horseradish on it, enough to make my nose burn and my eyes water. Obviously it didn't agree with me, I almost pooped my pants while we were at petco getting some filters for our fish tank. So yeah, I pretty much wasted that meal, it prolly stayed with me for a half hour tops. Played some nascar this afternoon, played with Dillon, blah, blah, blsh. I am trying to be more dad-like. I need to start posting some more pics on my blog, things are getting stale. We are going over to Cort for some supah-bowl action. More stag will be consumed. Hopefully I won't poop my pants.

No comments: